Nissan and any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, may use your Information in the following ways:
· To ensure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
· To enable you to use interactive features of our site
· To provide products, services and information that you have requested
· To develop and improve our products and services
· For our internal record keeping
· To contact you to answer queries you may have
· To contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so.
· In the event that you apply for a job at Nissan, to assess your suitability for employment by us and to carry out any subsequent interview process.
Nissan or its group members will make no commercial use of the information without prior written authorization from Nissan or where appropriate the Nissan Dealer Network.
In limited circumstances, we may disclose your Information to third parties as follows:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data we hold will be one of the transferred assets; or in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any contract with the data subject or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others.
· In the event that you apply for a job with Nissan, we may share your Information with agents assisting with the recruitment process
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]